Collection and Use of Personal Information
Data collection via cookies
- Cookies are small data files that websites generate and ask to store on your computer or mobile devices. They are typically used to remember settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page; they also measure how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs.
- If you have voluntarily submitted personal information using an online form, we are able to identify specific pages or areas of interest. We only use this information to serve you content that is more relevant to you, and under no circumstances would be sell or rent this information to a third-party.
- Maris Strategies will only collect your personal information (such as your name, address, or email) from our website if you provide it voluntarily.
- We will not retain your personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected.
Disclosure of information to third parties
- Maris Strategies will not sell, rent or trade or otherwise supply personal information obtained from our customers.
- We will not disclose any personal information provided unless you have authorised us to do so, or if we are required to do so by law.
- From time to time, we may share anonymised data with third-party advertisers, such as LinkedIn, allowing us to target advertisements based on usage of our website (e.g accessing a specific set of pages).
- Any data shared for these uses is only used for the purpose intended, we do not grant third-parties and additional rights to use or retain data.
Correcting and Updating Your Information
- You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold.
- You can contact us at any time to correct or update personal information: email@example.com and mark for the attention of the webmaster.
- Maris Strategies takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of our website and that our electronic communications are free from viruses.
- However, given internet accessibility, we cannot accept liability for any virus introduced through this website or by an e-mail or any attachment from Maris Strategies and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.