The Ultimate Bank Challenge
Our banking innovation team at Maris Strategies has developed a new executive education platform with a strong focus on experiential learning intervention that simulates the causal relationship between strategy, decisions, tactics, and actions. The Ultimate Bank Challenge, a result of years of research and development with extensive consultation from C-level bankers, is a new learning experience that simulates the operations of a bank.
The Ultimate Bank Challenge enables participants to gain a wider understanding of job roles and the challenges bankers face on a daily basis. The simulator is more than a workshop or seminar: it is a learning experience that allows participants to place themselves in a system that demands creative and problem-solving in all aspect of business operations.
The simulation is designed to ensure that participants have an extensive level of exposure to banking and finance operations and strategies:
- Strategy planning, execution, evaluation and corrective actions
- Scenario development and role enactment
- Understanding cause and effect in an accelerated timescale
- Balancing personal and team goals and ensuring achievement on both fronts
- Improving negotiation skills and communications with regulators
- Managing risk, reputation, brand, and human capital
- Managing risk-weighted capital
- Product portfolio innovation
How to use the learning experience
The Ultimate Bank Challenge can be used to educate senior executives, middle level managers and upgrade the understanding of how a bank operates to numerous people in the banking (and non-banking) organisations in four distinct ways: